Have you been searching for a recreational playground in the Big Black River basin? This 233.36± acres, located in Carroll County, MS, is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast searching for a pure, hunting property. Located off Highway 35 near the town of Vaiden, this tract provides hunting opportunities for deer, duck, turkey and hog.
The property make-up consists of approximately 45 acres of hill ground with the remaining acreage being bottomland. The hill ground primarily consists of hardwood timber and is split by Highway 35. This provides the opportunity for possible cabin sites, all while not disturbing the recreational aspect the property has to offer. The bottomland acreage consists of select cut hardwood timber, thickets, sloughs and Hayes Creek. This combination provides ideal habitat and hunting opportunities for deer, duck, turkey and hogs. Situated approximately 1 ½ miles from the Big Black River, provides a game rich environment. An established trail system is in place helping to navigate a portion of the property.
- Carroll County, MS
- Fronts Highway 35
- 3± Miles East of I-55 in Vaiden
- 33.318437, -89.730599
- 233.36± Acres
- Established Trail System
- Outstanding Wildlife Habitat
- Hardwood Timber, Thickets, and Sloughs
- Hill Ground and Bottomland
- Power and Water Available
- Parcel 123-23-0001000: $18.00 for 2021
- Parcel 123-24-0004001: $49.31 for 2021
- Parcel 123-24-0005000: $769.77 for 2021
- Parcel 123-13-0007001: $56.38 for 2021