Are you interested in a large acreage tract that can provide seclusion, recreational enjoyment, and a long-term investment? Check out what the Attala 443 has to offer. Located approximately 9 miles south of Kosciusko, in Attala County, MS, this 443± acre property checks the boxes for the recreation and investment seeker.
One standout feature the Attala 443 offers is its “off the grid” feel, all while maintaining public road frontage, power, and water. Once the property line starts, you continue to travel the well-maintained county road for approximately ½ mile to where it dead ends at the RV site and old family home. The make-up offers diversity and a blank slate for a new owner. Whether your end goal is a recreational getaway or long-term investment, the land gives you options!
Of the total acreage, you will find an estimated 110± acres of thinned 25±-year-old plantation pine, 50± acres of recently planted pine, 30± acres of planted hardwoods, 40± acres of 9± year-old regrowth, 200± acres of hardwood cutover, and remaining SMZs along Socki Creek and its drainages. This gives you options to replant additional pine or hardwood, develop large food plots, turn certain areas into pasture, or harvest the remaining pine for an immediate return towards your investment. From the wildlife standpoint, this area is known for good deer and turkey numbers. A nice sized portion of the property is in the game rich Yockanookany River basin, as you are just a ½ mile from the river.
The old family home is situated at the end of the county road. Although it contributes no value to the property, it can be converted into a camp project. Power, public water, and two wells are on site.
- Attala County, MS
- Attala County Road 1006
- 9± Miles South of Kosciusko
- 16± Miles North of Carthage
- 58± Miles Northeast of Madison
- 32.942782, -89.583753
- 443± Total Acres
- 110± Acres of 25± Year-Old Pine
- 50± Acres of Recently Planted Pine
- 30± Acres of Recently Planted Hardwood
- 40± Acres of 9± Year-Old Regrowth
- 200± Acres of Hardwood Cutover
- Remaining Acreage Consists of SMZ’s, Trails, Etc.
- Socki Creek Bottomland
- RV Site with Power and Public Water
- Two Wells
- Timber Investment
- Weekend Getaway
- Secluded House Site
- Parcel 20083300001000: $1,498.78 for 2022
- Parcel 20082800010000: $115.02 for 2022
- Parcel 20093200009000: $2.88 for 2022