Welcome to Bobo Brake Hunting Club in the heart of the Mississippi Delta. Bobo Brake Hunting Club was formed over 40 years ago by a group of like-minded waterfowlers with the same goal in mind, chasing ducks in one of the prettiest brakes in the Mississippi Delta. The club is located in Bolivar and Coahoma Counties just under 8.5 miles east of the Mississippi River. The land ownership is comprised of two large tracts encompassing portions of three brakes (Bobo Brake 833± acres / Annis Brake 186± acres / Black Bottom 512± acres). Most of the make-up is a waterfowler’s dream (cypress trees, buck brush thickets, and open water). There are countless areas to hide your boat and stand amongst the cypress to hunt (most members choose this option). However, there are also a few blinds in place if you prefer. The members access the hunting areas by mud boat.
One of the good things about hunting a big brake is the low maintenance & upkeep. The Coontail Moss, Duck Potato, and other aquatic varieties provide a nearly endless supply of duck food year after year with minimal effort from the shareholders. Another high point is the scenery; it’s absolutely beautiful. You will quickly appreciate the sunrises through the old cypress timber; not everyone in the duck hunting world gets to experience it.
The Black Bottom portion is home to a pair of Bald Eagles with their huge nest being visible from most of the brake. If you are also a deer hunter, the Mississippi Delta is known to grow some of the biggest bucks around. You will find a few places along the edges of the brakes to catch those big bucks chasing does during the rut. Currently, no lodging is at the hunting club; however, you will find multiple options within 30 minutes.
The club is conveniently located just 8 miles southwest of Clarksdale, MS, 25 miles north of Cleveland, MS, 75 miles southwest of Memphis, TN, and 130 miles northwest of Jackson, MS. The membership will be subject to approval of the club and debt assumption. If you have been searching for a duck club in the Mississippi Delta, give Michael Oswalt a call for your private showing today.
- Mississippi Delta
- Coahoma and Bolivar Counties, MS
- 5± Miles Southwest of Clarksdale
- 34.1192, -90.6903
- 1,531± Acres of Superior Mississippi Delta Duck Habitat
- 833± Acres in Bobo Brake / 186± Acres in Annis Brake / 512± Acres in Black Bottom
- 100± Additional Acres Leased
- 12 Total Shares Currently Owned by 12 Members (1 Treasury Membership)
- Annual Dues $13,500 (Mainly for Debt Reduction)
- Club Debt Available Upon Request
- Family Oriented – Wives and Kids Welcomed at all Times
- Excellent Duck Hunting (Harvest Record Available Upon Request)
- Beautiful Cypress Trees with Buck Brush Thickets
- Multiple Blinds in Place
- Unlimited Areas to Stand Amongst the Trees and Hunt
- Some Deer Hunting Opportunities along Edges of Brakes
- Minimal Maintenance & Upkeep
- No Lodging on Property (Multiple Options within 30 Minutes)
- Membership Subject to Approval of Club and Debt Assumption
- Trophy Hunting (Ducks & Deer)